1) I live in Port Hope, Ontario and own a newborn photography studio on the main road in town
2) I have three children who are 6, 4, and 2
3) I also have a dog (saint bernard/argentine dogo mix), cat, and a bearded dragon
4) I have 11 tattoos
5) I get asked when I got into photography a ton. I started photography as a hobby when I received my first camera at 11 and haven’t put the camera down since
6) I never finished high school
7) I was born in Montreal. My family moved to Ontario when I was 5 and I mostly grew up in Whitby but lived in Ajax for bits and pieces as well
8) I love Harry Potter and Pottermore sorted me into Gryffindor.
9) My favourite flowers are peonies
10) I suffered from PPD and PPA after my littlest was born and was hardly able to leave my house. Whenever I did leave the house with my children I was convinced that something horrible would happen so I was always on high alert. Medication has made me feel amazing
11) I’m huge on quality over quantity
12) The area around my belly button is completely numb. I don’t feel any pain there
13) There is no such thing as too much ice cream
14) When I listen to music it always, without fail ends up becoming N’sync after a few songs
15) When I was 8 a hairdresser cut my hair into a mullet and it was the worst thing ever. I’m not exaggerating, it was a literal mullet.
16) I’m an introvert and need alone time.
17) While I edit I either watch horror movies, Pixar films or listen to audio books
18) I love shopping way too much
19) When my oldest was 2 months old we were involved in a home invasion. My head was completely clear the entire time. We got our (giant) dog a couple years later and he makes me feel safe even though he is a big cuddle
20) My feet are size 10 and I am completely average height